FR1003 Special Effects IC
The FR1003 is an advanced special effects integrated circuit (IC) designed to control RGB LEDs. The FR1003 provides a wide range of special effects output including multiple brightness levels, colors, flashing modes, strobe effects, pulsing effects, and fade effects. A single pushbutton connected to the IC allows the user to cycle through all the various output modes as well as turn the IC ON and OFF.
The FR1003 is specifically designed for OEM and amateur applications and is extremely easy to use. The IC requires a nominal 5V VCC voltage and its three (3) outputs (Red, Blue, Green) connect directly to the gates of three (3) logic-level N-channel MOSFET transistors which can drive both single LEDs as well as multiple LED string arrays. Both single color LEDs as well as RGB LEDs can be utilized.
- Operates from 4.5 to 5.5VDC
- Compatible with most logic-level N-channel MOSFET transistors
- Designed for driving single LEDs and RGB LEDs (with the proper MOSFET)
- Single pushbutton allows user to cycle through modes
- Internal memory remembers last setting when power is removed
- Available in both a DIP-8 (thru-hole) and SOIC-8 (surface-mount) package
- (26) Operating modes
- Custom programming is available (Contact us for more information)
- Halloween attractions
- Dark rides and attractions
- Lanterns and flashlights
- Museum and stage special effects
- Props and animatronics
- Jack O'Lanterns
Price and Ordering
$4.99 EA (10 for $39.99, 100 for $299.99)
Please click on the following link to add this product to your shopping cart.
Product Video and Examples